Date: March 25, 2021
Time: From 11am to 8pm (Eastern Daylight Time) – 8am to 5pm PDT
Recruiters from various federal government departments and agencies will be waiting to talk to you during a virtual event, looking for prospective new employees.
This one-day event is specifically targeted to those who want to start a career in the federal government and work within law enforcement, national defence, intelligence and public safety.
The eight participating partners include:
· Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)
· Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
· Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
· Correctional Service of Canada (CSC)
· Communications Security Establishment (CSE)
· Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC)
· Public Safety Canada (PS)
· Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
Register for the event here.
*Admission is free but places are limited!